Beachfront Condos for Rent – Property Rental Availability Form
Beachfront Condominiums Rentals
Resort living on the Shediac shore!
Every day is like Friday afternoon. It’s like being on a vacation that you never want to end…
Le Rivage offers a unique and unforgettable Atlantic Canadian coastal lifestyle that can lasts all year round. This 67 unit secure condominium is located just east of Shediac, on the shores of the warm Northumberland Strait, a short, pleasant drive from downtown Moncton, New Brunswick. Its less than 20 minutes from the Moncton International Airport and 40 minutes from the PEI Confederation Bridge.
Le Rivage will thrill you in all our seasons. You can rent here year round, or just stay for your vacation. You can explore options through our property management Le Rivage Paradise Rentals services. In the warm months, you will be just a few steps away from digging your feet into the sand on our 2 km long beach with sandbars.
There will never be a dull moment with amenities such as:
- tennis court
- a full-service gym
- heated outdoor swimming pool
- rooftop patio
Love winter and fall too?
You have plenty of space for:
- ice fishing
- cross-country skiing
- taking long strolls amongst the beautiful fall foliage
Imagine this as your Lifetyle
- Direct view to the Northumberland Strait (Warmest waters north of Virginia)
- Direct and private access to a sandy beach
- Pristine sand bars that stretch out more than 2km
- Minutes driving distance to local venues, restaurants, shopping and much more
- Just 7.5 km from Pine Needles 36 hole championship golf course and 5.8 km from Wikiwak’s par 3, 9 hole course
- Roof top patio complete with furniture
- Allotted gardening space with compost area
- Maintained landscape equipped with sprinklers and walkways to picnic areas, gazebos and beach
- Elevator access to all floors including rooftop
Rental Info & Availability
Book your luxury vacation in one of our beachfront condos today and enjoy the most scenic waterfront view around.
Summer seasonal rates vary depending on the unit size and the view. Weekly rates range from $900 for a studio to $2000.00 for a large two bedroom (plus taxes) per week.
Off-season, September to June, we offer both weekly and monthly rates. Please call 1-506-532-0025 for more information or fill out the property rental form.
Long term rental rates (yearly lease) vary from $850.00 to $2000.00 per month depending on the unit size and inclusions. Please contact us for details and availability.
Why rent a cottage when you can have all of this!
- One bedroom, two bedrooms, and studio condominium style units are available.
- living room
- full kitchen (kitchenette only in Studios)
- full bedroom
- full bathroom
- private patio (except in studios)
We also have:
- An exercise room with cardio and strengthening equipment
- Tennis court
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Roof top
- Sitting area by the water
- Suites can be rented weekly or monthly
Have any questions? Call us now!
Shediac Community Links, Local Attractions, and More!
Shediac is known as the “Lobster Capital of the World”, home to the Shediac Lobster Festival, which, since 1949, has celebrated Maritime and Acadian culture, food and entertainment. Located on the Eastern coast of New Brunswick, just a short 20 minute drive from Moncton and approximately 40 minutes from the Confederation Bridge leading to Prince Edward Island.
Parlee Beach, which boasts some of the warmest salt water north of Virginia, is host to a range of oceanic activities such as swimming, kayaking, windsurfing, bay cruises, lobster trapping tours and much more.
The town of Shediac is located on the Eastern coast of New Brunswick, just a short 20 minute drive from Moncton and approximately 40 minutes from the Confederation Bridge leading to Prince Edward Island.
Town of Shediac
City of Moncton
City of Dieppe
Town of Cap-Pele
1 & 2 Bedroom
Frequently Asked Questions
Are children permitted at Le Rivage?
Of course children are welcome. Children under the age of 16 are welcome to use the following areas:
- All landscaped areas including Gazebos,
- Tennis Court (when accompanied by an adult),
- Exercise Room (when accompanied by an adult),
- Designated Pool (North of Condo building).
NOTE: Pool adult only hours are daily 4 pm to 6 pm.
Are pets permitted?
Pets are only permitted in long term rental units, at the owner’s discretion. The Condominium Corporation has strict rules and regulations regarding the number of pets per unit, the type of pets accepted, the weight of the pet, etc, which must be respected.
How long can I rent a condo for?
The minimum rental period is one week. Condo may be rented weekly, monthly or long term. Long term renters are required to sign a lease.
Are there condominiums for sale?
For all inquiries regarding condominium resale, please contact a realtor.
What size condominiums are available to rent?
We have studios, one- and two-bedroom condos for rent, which range in size from 550 ft² to over 1400 ft².
Why consider Le Rivage for a long term rental or your vacation?
- Constructed with excellent sound rating
- 2Km beach with sandbars
- Located near 36-hole golf course
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Rooftop patio
- Fitness centre & tennis court
- Large patios
- Wash area for cars
- Pleasant 20 minutes’ drive to downtown Moncton
New Brunswick, Canada E4P 6X5